Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The next few days will be quiet typing days as we plow through Project Two. Please continue to assist each other as we learn these new skills. I strongly believe your peers our your best teachers through collaborative learning.

After school time is fine for extra help, but I have bus duty and dont get back until 2:10pm. Thursday is best when I can stay until around 3pm to give any assistance.

After this unit you should feel comfortable:

  • Adding links to within a page (bookmarks), outside a page, or to images.
  • Explaining the network and how to save things.
  • Adding ALT text to images. Aligning images and sizing them correctly.
  • Adding background images.

All in all I think you are doing a great job. Your surveys indicate about half of you feel the pace of assignments is good, but many of you have to rush to keep up. That's fine, as long as you are working hard I will give you all the time that you need. Those of you who are flying through this, please be patient. I'm trying hard to find a middle ground. I ask that you use any "extra" time to help your classmates. That will only serve to reinforce your knowledge ( a win-win situation).

And I guess fifty percent of us don't know what we are talking about as the Yankees will not be winning the World Series this year......