Friday, October 13, 2006

Here is your checklist for Project Two. This is how I will grade it:

1. All files completed and in correct folder (dont save them there yet, we will do that together).
2. Obvious typos, color errors, format errors. All pages should look the same.
3. Your webreshome page should have two samples links on it. One is Marie Santos, one is your resume.
4. I will check the bookmarks links on the resume pages.
5. I will check your resume briefly to see that you completed it (i.e. that you did more than just replacing the name at the top) and that you did things like replace the Purdue picture and links with SHS. I will check that the ALT text for the picture is different on each page.
6. I will check the bookmark links on the family reunion page and the blood drive page.
7. I will briefly check the school picture page.
8. I will check that you closed HTML and closed BODY on all of your pages.
9. I will check your outline.

If you have any questions about the above, please let me know.

Next week we will clean this up, take the quiz and do a group project/assessment. I am thinking of doing a Web Olympics. If you have ideas for "sports" in this Olympics let me know. We will randomly draw for teams of 3-4 students. We will then compete head-to-head in competitions. For example, one competition might be fastest to be a computer genius in Learn it Online. Another competition, might be fastest to fix a code (kind of like the family reunion assignment). I know its a bit silly, but I think it will be fun. Again, let me know any ideas for games. There will be some peer pressure to be prepared so you score for your team. So be prepared.