Web 1 and Web 2:
First you will complete the typing test. Put your score in your blog (be honest!) and see if it improves later. Don't say "I took a typing test". Say "I took a typing test". Demonstrate that you know how to code a link (look on the board).
You will then learn how to put a clustrmap on your blog.
- Go to the Get One page.
- Complete the form. Be sure to use the correct address for your blog. If you do not have an email to submit this will not work.
- The password will come to your email.
- Submit password on clustrmap page. They will then give you a long code that you copy.
- Go to your blog, log-in and open the control panel. Paste the long code in the About Me section.
- Submit new code. Wait for me to approve it.