Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Challenges

All students must get a check from me that their SchneiderCorp spreadsheet is done.  

Please ensure that a CORRECT version of the spreadsheet and presentation is on Google+.

Challenge #5:
Can you attach a chart to the Challenge SchneiderCorp spreadsheet that shows me how much farm equipment stuff we sold? Please attach chart to separate sheet.

Challenge #6:
Clean up your google a day spreadsheet.  What is the average time it took you to solve the puzzle?  Yes there is a formula for time.  Thats todays puzzle, I suppose.  Can you find and apply this formula to get an average?  I don't have an answer yet, but I'm sure its really simple.

Challenge #7 (extra-when done):
Design a task with the Makey-Makey or review an App on the iPad.  Blog about the activity and post to Google+.

No comments: