Complete Google a Day. Put results in spreadsheet.
Some of you have experience with spreadsheets, some of you don't. This next challenge will be a good way to get us started. Create a new spreadsheet in your google Web Apps folder and name it "Challenge 2: Spreadsheet".
Design a spreadsheet that includes the following information:
- Monthly sales figures need to be collected.
- Mr. Jones, Ms. Smith, Mr. Williams, and Miss Stanley are the sales people who work for "Schneider Corp".
- Schneider Corp sells farm equipment. Tractors cost $10000, Mowers cost $5000, and Plows cost $15,000.
- Mr. Jones sold 3 tractors, 2 mowers, and zero plows this month.
- Ms. Smith sold 1 tractor, 1 mower, 1 plow.
- Mr. Williams sold 5 plows.
- Miss Stanley sold 2 tractors, 2 mowers, 1 plow.
1. You can only have 10 slides. Not 9, not 11, but 10.
2. You must spend some time reading about Presentation Zen. Really check out some of the tips. I will not accept poorly designed slides. If you took my freshman seminar class you are very familiar with these rules.
3. You can only use YOUR photos or drawings OR photos you find using a CC search. Plagiarism applies to photos as well as text. If you search within Google Docs (click insert image) those images will be CC images.
Name the presentation "Schedule" and save in your folder.
Donate some rice to support world hunger.