Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Videos

We have 30 minutes.  Lets watch some videos.  Put on your headphones.


 I love this Arnold video. His movies were really big when I was in high school so that voice is iconic. He really, really believes what he is saying.  That last line is classic.


If you watch this TED talk watch it from the beginning and do not skim forward! Its freaky amazing.


I don't know why, but I love these guys. They seem like they would be fun to hang out with. I can imagine the moment they figured they got season tickets, next to the penalty box. Not settling, they decided to don green suits to distract the competition. Brilliant.


I've watched this 100 times. Still funny.


A LOT of schools are doing lip dubs. I'd love to work on one!  They planned the whole thing backwards.  That takes guts.  A lot of schools do Lip Dub competitions.  Maybe Derby High posts one, and we have to top it.



We are singing this song in choir.  I love how the blond girl takes charge of the song.  I wish they had thought of a better ending.





I'd like to work on this office.  Check out some of their other videos.


I've never really liked Les Mis, but I recognize that its hugely popular.  You may recognize several stars in the upcoming movie.


I know there are some One Direction fans in here.  My 16 year old niece is a fanatic...


5 days until track.  Can't wait.



And, finally, one of my favorite muppet videos.

No comments: