Donate some rice, if you don't mind. Spend a few minutes.
I think this is very, very funny. You can find through out Amazon.com where people start to write reviews about very simple devices. Check out this banana slicer, then scroll down to read the reviews.
Knowing how to write is very powerful.
Challenge 13: Some of you have experience with spreadsheets, some of you don't. This next challenge will be a good way to get us started. Create a new spreadsheet in your shared folder and name it "Challenge 13: Spreadsheet".
Design a spreadsheet that includes the following information:
- Monthly sales figures need to be collected.
- Mr. Jones, Ms. Smith, Mr. Williams, and Miss Stanley are the sales people who work for "Schneider Corp".
- Schneider Corp sells farm equipment. Tractors cost $10000, Mowers cost $5000, and Plows cost $15,000.
- Mr. Jones sold 3 tractors, 2 mowers, and zero plows this month.
- Ms. Smith sold 1 tractor, 1 mower, 1 plow.
- Mr. Williams sold 5 plows.
- Miss Stanley sold 2 tractors, 2 mowers, 1 plow.
This may pull up inappropriate images or topics. If so, quietly fix it.