1. Do the google a day. Put your results in your spreadsheet.
2. Check out this cool hack from MusicHackDay. Put in your headphones. Read more about music hack day here. I kinda wish school was like this.
3. Blog post: read this article about testing. What do you think? Include link to original article. A few things we need to improve as a class in our writing:
- Paragraphs. Organize your thoughts.
- Include relevant links.
- Have a solid closing thought. The closing thought should encourage comments on your blog. Don't END a conversation, START one.
I will hand back your resumes. Please make fixes or adjustment and print out a clean copy for me. Be sure there are NO errors or typos.
I brought two microphones in for you to work on your meograph. I hope to work on mine today as well. I haven't added any content yet.
A few notes:
1. Try to give the meograph some depth. You don't have to include many points, but for a few of them I'd like you to include video, audio, photos, etc...
2. Do not publish copyrighted material. Use creative commons to search for content or create your own.
3. When done publish to your blog.
- Use the embed code.
- Give a short description of the meograph service. What is it? Include a link. How can it help tell a story? What was easy about it? Hard?