My mom sent me this link. Be sure to include sound. I really hope it plays for you.
Mobile phones in concept link.
June 4 is the SHS Tech Fair. Everyone of you will have your final projects displayed. I have asked several of you to present to the Board of Education. Keep sending my ideas for final projects.
I see eight presentations at the tech fair:
- Video, youtube, teachertube
- Web 2.0 and School 2.0, what can be happening NOW.
- Dreamweaver/HTML/Programming applications
- Blogging/Global Communications
- Educational Gaming
- Future, Web 3.0, School 3.0. What will happen in the FUTURE.
- All of your final projects
All of these topics involve information, the processing of information, and how the nature of communications is shifting (2D writing becomes 3D writing). Also, we should all speak about the importance and value of 1-to-1 computing. Imagine doing this (or any) class with 1 computer.
I'd also would like to have one movie (like the Did you Know movie we watched at the beginning of the semester) that highlights and summarizes everything.
Agree? Ideas? Suggestions?