Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Friday will mark the second week complete for me here at SHS. I want to thank you for making me feel welcome. Its not easy learning a new routine. This is the first time in 14 years that I am not coaching and I am experiencing a bit of adrenaline withdrawal.

I will continue to challenge your assumptions about design as we go through the "nuts and bolts" work of these programming languages. It is very important that we make conscious decisions in our design. Applying our different frames during analysis will be a consistent theme. I hope you apply this analysis to all of your writing, speaking, or performing.

Without coaching and band/choir to deal with I am looking for new challenges. If people have ideas please let me know. Does Seymour have a video production club? Many towns broadcast all the games, concerts, and meetings on local TV.

So, how will we celebrate these two weeks?? With an EXAM!!!

The exam will cover bias, accessability, and usability. It will also use some basic terms from the introduction that you should be familiar with. You will have one period to finish this exam. It is not a "study for-memorize" exam. It will be a question-essay type of exam.

Today be sure to finish your usability work.

After the exam I will print out your progress reports. Any missing work will be due at that time. I may have made mistakes in entering your scores, so please correct me if needed.