Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Project is done.

We will hopefully get the presentations done today.

Here is the form we will use to evaluate the presentations.  

___________________________________________________

Please evaluate your project on your blog.  How did you do?  What did you learn?

Please score each aspect of the project:

Presentation: 40pts
Memo: 30pts
Spreadsheet: 20pts
Drawing/Blogging: 10pts

And then add those numbers up for me for your total score.

Connect your score to items we discussed or that you worked on.  Be sure to fully explain your thoughts to your readers.  For example:

"After Mr. Schneider explained creative commons I learned that the images on Google Drive are all creative commons so I inserted those in my presentation"

"The first draft of my memo had many spacing issues.  After looking at the drafts of my classmates I adjusted the margins"


No comments: