Saturday, October 27, 2012

Plagiarism

For the first time on the podcast project I started to send the podcasts through my plagiarism checker.  I found two podcasts that were directly taken from articles on the web.  I sent those two students messages through soundcloud.  They will receive zeros for their work.  I also have to notify the administration and their parents.

I take plagiarism very, very seriously.

Now I need to spend time fact-checking the rest of the podcasts.  This is not what I wanted to do.  If you plagiarized any portion of your work on any project I suggest you take it down immediately.

Tuesday is a finish up day.  We start new activities on Thursday.

_____________________________________________________________________

Check out this video.  I think they did a great job editing.  Some of the videos turned in do not have a good balance of audio with video.  Be sure to please both the ear and the eye.

In general your edits should be quicker.




Here is the grading document.  We will work on this Monday (get a head start).

No comments: