I may revise the directions a bit, but I'm really trying to not give you step-by-step directions. I don't think they help you learn. I recognize that this is challenging for some of you.
A few PBIS respect reminders:
1. Please leave the coffee and other drinks outside of the room unless its in a container with a twist top.
2. Respect the learning and get your work done on time. I have lunch and study hall time for you to catch up. If that doesn't work you have homework.
1. Create a new google form in your shared folder. Name it "Challenge #2". Some help if you need it is here.
2. Write questions that will elicit feedback about your podcast so you can improve it. You should decide:
- What demographic information to collect (age, gender, etc...).
- How many questions should you ask? Too few questions and you don't get good feedback, too many questions and people get annoyed.
- What format for the questions gives you the best feedback (paragraphs, check boxes, dropdown menu)?
- What do you want to know? What do people want to hear about?
- Demonstrate proper formatting.
- Include no typos.
- Be convincing. Mr. Lungarini is a busy guy and values his time.
- Let him know how to find the podcast.