All classes will begin making their websites for their projects today.
1. Check to make sure that your Google Docs account is activated and you have the password.
2. Open Dreamweaver and create your site and subfolders.
3. Once your site is active save the first page as Index1.
4. Create a folder in your website panel named Images.
5. Import any files (images, movies, flyers, etc..) that you have already created to the correct folders in your site panel.
6. Put a title for your page in the appropriate box. I don't want to see any "Unititled Documents".
7. Save page. Wait for activity.
We will spend some time today collaborating on the design of your pages. I hope to make it a fun activity.