Thursday, September 20, 2007

Assignments

All classes will take the typing test before we start today.

  • Put your score in your blog (be honest!) and see if it improves later.
  • Don't say "I took a typing test". Say "I took a typing test". Demonstrate that you know how to code a link (that is what Web1 and Web2 chapters are about!!).

Typing fast and accurately can make you much more efficient. I type fast, but improperly (I don't really use my outer fingers), so I lose accuracy and I know its not good for my hands and wrists.

Web 1: Please try to finish the main project and have me test it. Move on to the three extras (Apply, Lab1, Lab2).

Web 2: We will start the quiz for Project 2 today.

  • On your Watertown High site add a new page for directions. Add content.
  • Link the two pages.
  • Have the same format, colors, etc...
  • Add a clipart picture of school to the front page. Format the picture correctly.


Web 3: Keep working on Flash. We will start the road towards making a "dancing baby". Try this tutorial to start some animation ideas. I did it during Period 1 and put my version in the UDrive.

No comments: