Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Image Map Quiz

Wednesday we will take the quiz on image maps.

After the quiz please turn in project 4 folder to the U:drive. We will start project five on Thursday.

If that is all done please work on your blog entries. I will grade blogmeisters on Friday. Please check the grading rubric on my blogmeister page. If you are having trouble, let me know. I have given you several questions to start a discussion. Discuss something.

I continue to work on the issues with our translator tool and the audio broadcasts. They should all work from home, but they aren't working here for students. I'm working on getting them unblocked. We have several projects starting (SHS blog, Wiki, Podcasts, etc..). Use the blog to get a group going.
Listen to this article

Listen to this article

No comments: