Monday, November 27, 2006

Exams

Almost all of your exams are due. Barring extreme situations there will be no more extensions.

1. Print out the grading sheet in U:drive.
2. Print out projects and evidence (follow directions on sheet).
3. Print out and self assess rubric.
4. Compile exam in order. Complete grading on first sheet.
5. If your due date is later than today (only a few of you) you will work outside of classtime or when done with your project work. We start project six tomorrow.

I think this worked fairly well. The process was a bit messy, but I will make some changes for next time. I think having choices allowed many of you to explore some new things.

Project Six is about forms. We will only touch on this briefly as this language is rarely used anymore. But I think it is important to recognize the structure and purpose of forms. I am not exactly sure where we will go the last 6-7 weeks of the class. I need to coordinate with the other classes as I have all the Web Design II students. I know we have caught up to them at this point.

No comments: