We will be doing fireworks projects for a few weeks. Of course you could use any image manipulation software but we happen to have fireworks on our machines.
I've taken ideas from past projects and from my colleagues to develop this. I've tried hard to find projects that are fun and that you can be creative.
Create a new folder and name it (first initial, last name, project). bschneiderfireworksproject
Major Options (do at least 2):
- Design the front and back of a postcard that might be sent from the location of a work of fiction. Both sides of the cards must be created as graphics.
- The front should use graphic design elements that provide a sense of place or use the classic motifs of old postcards (“Greetings from ______”)_, both pictures and text. The back of the post card should contain a stamp and postmark that fits with the theme of work, as well as an addressee and a message that fits the plot as well.
- How big is a postcard? What would the stamp look like? Were they different sizes in the era of your fiction book?
- Be sure to author the postcard as if you are the character. Use their style of writing.
- This is TWO canvasses (front and back) and TWO separate files (bschneiderpostcard1, bschneiderpostcard2)
- Design the cover of your autobiography. What pictures or graphics would you include? What would you title it? Make sure it really shows off who you are and what you want your audience to see in you by the cover.
- How big are book covers? What is on a book cover?
- You can use my camera to take pictures.
- Create a minimalist poster of any work of fiction, fable, or allegory. Example 1. Example 2. I don't want to show you too many examples as it can ruin your ideas.