The armistice treaty ending the "Great War" was signed on November 11, 1918. It is said that throughout the world nobody had seen so much rejoicing. The world had just experienced unimaginable turmoil, suffering, and pain.
Here is the Fireworks contest. All classes are eligible for this contest. Winner will be posted on this blog on November 11. Examples from our contests are seen here.
Your assignment is to make a poster about Veterans Day.
Be sure you understand the purpose of Veterans Day before tackling this assignment.
Your assignment is to design an image that could be posted in schools. You will use Fireworks and choose the appropriate tool or tools for your image.
1. You set up the image size when you create a new document: Height=300 pixels, Width =600 pixels.
2. Your images MUST be non-copyrighted. I will publish this!!
3. You must be able to defend your choice of a tool in your blog post.
4. You must include "Veterans Day" somewhere in your image. You might decide to include additional text (date, slogan, etc..).
5. You must finish by the end of the period on Monday November 7.
6. Save in Udrive class folder when done (bschneider) as a .jpg file. All students will save in the same folder so be sure you name it correctly in the WDrive BEFORE you copy it to the UDrive. Be sure to test your work in the UDrive.
Good luck! Before you start PRACTICE YOUR SKILLS!