Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Schedule

Today I will be grading evaluations and exams/projects. This is a ton of work so be patient with me. The quieter the room, the faster I can go. Please be sure to completely answer the questions for the evaluations. Check your classmates blogs for examples.

So.....the baby still isn't here yet. So I think the best thing to do is to plow ahead in our books and try to finish as much as we can. I think it is fantastic that you have been working together during this last project so well. You should rely on that help as you try to finish the book over the next few weeks.

Here is the list of work:

Web 1:

Any files you need are in the UDrive-WebSchneider. I won't be sending them to you. I will assign the quizes and extra projects after vacation. If you catch book errors (and there are a few) please note them in your blog for all to check. I note some errors below.

Project 4: Project, Summary. (notes: the (x,y) coordinates for the surf picture may not exactly match what they say in the book because our image size is a little off. Use common sense to fix it)
Project 5: Project, Summary.
Project 6: Project, Summary, Lab 3.

Web 2:

Any files you need are in the UDrive-WebSchneider. I won't be sending them to you. I will assign the quizes and extra projects after vacation. If you catch book errors (and there are a few) please note them in your blog for all to check. I note some errors below.

Project 4: Project, Summary. (notes: the no frames and frames versions of pages are not the same thing!)(notes #2: the flash buttons will not work, ignore them) (notes#3: BE SURE to start a new site!!)

Project 5: Project, Summary.

Project 6: Skip

Project 7: Project, Summary. (notes: you have to turn the layer code marker on by going to Edit:Preferences:Invisible Elements)

Project 8: Project, Summary.

Project 9: Skip

Web 4:

Well, you are finally done with thinkquest. We will take the next week to decompress a bit and review what we have learned. We will discuss this in class, but I will expect daily blog entries until vacation.

No comments: