Please complete the self-assessment on your blog today. I realize there are some stragglers that need to finish desk work. iPads are away. If you still need them you will need to see me.
1. Please write an introductory paragraph. Introduce the project to your readers.
2. For each task you completed (including blog posts) please write a separate paragraph. Tell us what you did, how many points you should earn, and why. Click here for possible points.
3. Conclude with a summary paragraph. How many total points did you earn?
When done please start the Memorial Day project
More information on Memorial Day can be found here: Wikipedia entry Be sure you understand the purpose of Memorial Day before tackling this assignment.
Your assignment is to design an image that could be posted in schools. You will use Fireworks and choose the appropriate tool or tools for your image.
1. You set up the image size when you create a new document: Height=300 pixels, Width =600 pixels.
2. Your images MUST be non-copyrighted.
4. You must include "Memorial Day" somewhere in your image. You might decide to include additional text (date, slogan, etc..).
5. You must finish by the end of the period on Monday 5/21.
6. Save in Udrive when done (bschneider) as a .jpg file. All students will save in the same folder so be sure you name it correctly in the WDrive BEFORE you copy it to the UDrive. Be sure to test your work in the UDrive.