Friday, June 12, 2009

Exams and other stuff

1. If you are using twitter be careful about spamming. You might get followers that aren't appropriate. Block them and don't click on their links. Most of this is common sense digital literacy stuff. Be safe.
2. Exams will start Monday for seniors. Any senior can take the exam Monday. Just see me to start. Exams for everyone else start Wednesday. I will not be here Tuesday.
3. If you think you are on the bubble for exempt status see me quietly (please don't yell across the room).
4. Check out GGualpas Pecha Kucha. Outstanding work.
5. I'm actually rewriting the exam now. If you have paid attention you will have no problem with this exam.

1 comment:

NY web development company said...

your blog is very helpful for me. Thanks for the information.