Everyone does two things today:
- Submit your rough draft to the Udrive (WebSchneider-MP4Exam). Movies (save as movie file), Flash (export movie), or Websites (copy folder) should be named correctly (bschneiderexam).
- Complete a quick blog post. Three questions. First, briefly describe your project. Second, what are you learning? Third, are you working efficiently (how will you get done?)?
A few notes:
- Be sure your voice drives the Pecha Kucha. Monotones don't work.
- Some of you are creating way-to-complicated Flash. Keep it simple. Rely more on sound!!
- Be sure, very sure, that your links work in your website.
I leave for the big track meet at 12:30.