Some exam notes:
- This class has been about telling a story. It has been my mantra since Day One. After looking at the rough drafts I notice that some of you are really struggling with this. I highly advise finishing a rough draft now. Only then can you evaluate your story.
- Be sure your images/pages are consistent in tone. The rough drafts seem to have images that don't match in color/style/etc...This is especially true with the Flash projects. Think of the Red Riding Hood example. Each frame looks like it is part of the same story.
- Get it done. Some of you really, really, really need to consider working harder. This is 20% of your grade.
- Some of you are doing children's stories. Remember, most children can't read. Use your voice!
- Best so far: Cwyskiel (click on New1), GDipietro, Mchawla, TMorrow.