The quiz for web 1 will be due by the end of the Period on Monday. Some of you will finish early, some of you will have to work fast...
You will create a one page website about your current class schedule. This website should include:
- A title in the header.
- A clear heading on the page.
- A list of classes.
- A brief paragraph describing yourself (junior at Seymour High School, etc...)
- Background color.
Save the file to your WDrive-Classwork when done.
Your quiz will be to create a new website for Ansonia High School. We will use this website for all of our quizzes as we learn new techniques.
For this quiz please:
- Define a site and create a subfolder.
- Design an initial page. Save it as "index".
- Title the page.
- Decide who the audience for this website is.
- Decide what Ansonia High School is "selling".
- Set up a basic page.
- Apply the design ideas we have discussed (balance, motion, etc...) and show evidence that you have done the reading.
- Make sure the page works (links, images, etc...).
You will continue to work on your web tutorials. Please complete the bouncing heart, the mask, and the rotating globe for a grade.