Today we will again practice reading, synthesizing, and writing. What is your message, and who is your audience? Don't forget many of your readers do not live in the United States and might be five years old or fifty.
- Read this color pencil thing carefully. Its brilliant.
- I kind of want to do this thing for Seymour.
- Should dogs be more visible at Seymour High School?
- What do you want to do when you are 96? What did you think of Professor Kurnow and his story?
- Do you twitter? Should we in school?