th anniversary of the date. You will use Fireworks and choose the appropriate tool or tools for your image. My favorite image will be displayed on this blog.
We will work on our Fireworks assignment today. This assignment will connect with tomorrow's celebration of Pearl Harbor Day.
The image you see here was a propaganda image from the war that was produced in 1942. However, it may give you ideas on how to blend images, text, and emotion.
More information on Pearl Harbor Day can be found here:
1. You set up the image size when you create a new document: Height=300 pixels, Width =600 pixels.
2. Your images MUST be non-copyrighted. I will publish this!!
3. You must be able to defend your choice of a tool in your blog post.
4. You must include "66th Anniversary" and "December 7, 1941" somewhere in your image.
5. You must finish by the end of the period Friday.
6. Save in Udrive when done (bschneiderpearl)