Create a folder called "Flash HTML Project"
- Set up a basic HTML page. Name it "home". Title it "Awesome Flash Animations"
- Embed a shiny headline into the webpage. When you create the movie be sure the canvas is the correct size (long and thin)
- Center it
- Use the <embed src="shiny text.swf" align=center> command to embed the movie title. Note that you are embedding the Movie, not the Flash file.
- Create two Flash Animations
- Stick Figure I give you direction for this.
- Flowers I don't give you directions for this. Solve the puzzle!
- Put the two animations in a 1 row table. You may need to play with the height/width of the movies.
- <Table align="center" border="1">
- <TD><embed src="stick.swf"></TD>
- <TD><embed src=flower.swf"></TD>
All of the tutorials (text, stick, flower) I encourage you to be creative. Feel free to stick to the script, but once you "get it" I would like to see you take it to the next level.
Remember, everything must be in the same folder. Keep it in your W Drive for now.
This is a test grade. It is due Wednesday before break. I am grading:
- How you solve problems of a technical nature.
- That you complete the project.
- That your Flash and HTML code is correct.
- The creativity that you can add to the project.