Today I hope to get your blogs up and running, but that might be different for each class. We will also grade our progress on that current project.
- Choose ONE of your projects.
- Create a folder in WDrive first initial-last name-project (bschneiderhobbies).
- Copy your project into this folder in WDrive.
- Copy folder to Udrive-WebSchneider-Web2-Hobbies/Sports.
- Answer the following questions: What is your site about? What went well in designing your site? Does your site demonstrate gender bias? Why or why not?
- You will do the ball tossing quiz in class.
- Save file and export movie as normal (bschneiderballtoss).
- Save it to Udrive-Webschneider-Web 4-Ball tossing when done.
- Be sure you have completed the first blog post and answered any comment questions.
- Blog post #2: List two major research sites about the movie subject. Where and how are you gathering information?
- Begin formulating a slogan, logo ideas, and storyboard. Some of you are using toondoo. How is it working?
- I am setting a 100 second limit on the movie.