I'm not sure how the filter will be working today.
I have copied some of the Fireworks Tutorials to our wiki site. I would like you to complete all five of the fireworks assignments on that page.
1. Are your blogs unblocked?
2. Does the video (last assignment) play? If so, watch it.
3. Can you reach the tutorials from last Wednesday? If so, use that link.
Wear your headphones.
When done check out the educational games and simulations. Can you find any other quality games?
- 3rD World Farming: Can you succeed as a farmer?
- 3D Architecture: Can you build a successful house.
- Tall Buildings: Super-cool site about tall buildings
- Power Play: Can you build a better mousetrap?
- Check out the Ayiti game.
- Driven to Distraction don't crash!
- And finally we will review the game Darfur is Dying.
1. Are the the Jansen creatures alive? Why or why not? This is a really hard question to answer--what is life?
2. Review each game in a 3-4 sentence paragraph. What is the game, what is trying to teach you, and did it work?
3. Do games help learning?