I am at UConn today. I am presenting a class to future teachers about technology in the classroom. iPads will be the focus of the discussion. Your Evernote podcasts will probably be played.
Do the work while I am gone. I firmly believe that there is not one teacher in the room, but twenty. We all teach each other. When a class can let go of the idea that the teacher must tell them everything the class will start to fly. I want YOU to create the ideas in this class.
1. Try the Google A Day. Can you get the answer?
2. Organize your W Drive. Put assignments into folders. Make it neat. Everytime you get a new assignment it should go in a folder.
3. Create a HTML page. Title it "HTML Lesson".
- Create a one page website that demonstrates how to:
- Open a file and create HTML (open notepad, how to view source, etc...).
- How the "first 8 tags" work. Body, head, etc...
- How to create a link.
- Use proper colors. Does it need a table? Image?
- Save in WDrive. HTMLTutorial.html